Blake and I have been traveling more and more these days, and that requires some planning when it comes to packing. For one, I'm usually packing last minute, and for two, I tend to be an "over packer." This is especially true since being a blogger. "What if I need different shoes for that outfit!??!" Next thing you know, I've got a whole suitcase filled with just shoes.
So, to help speed up the process I've come up with a few essentials that help the packing process move a little faster....
- A "Do It All" Makeup Bag: I LOVE this new makeup bag I snagged from Amazon because I can fit so much stuff into it, there's multiple little pockets/sections, and it's easy to carry! It's also super easy to clean, which is a MUST with any makeup bag!
- Travel Friendly Face Products: These Good Virtues Co. Products are the perfect fit for traveling. They're 4.0oz, which means you can have them in your carry-on luggage, and with a scrub and face wash you'll be all set for your week away! Bonus you can get 10% off your order with code "BLISSY10" until December 31st, 2017!
- Quip Toothbrushes: This is not a promo, I just LOVE these!!!! The Quip toothbrush makes it so easy to travel, and I love having a slim, more visually pleasing toothbrush on our counter. Gone are the days of having to pack your huge charger. This bad boy runs on one AAA battery that lasts 3-months! CHECK THEM OUT!
- Downy Wrinkle Releaser: Do I even need to explain this? This has saved me on the regular when traveling... and also just in everyday life when I'm rushing out the door looking like a hot mess. Bonus, it smells lovely!
- A Flannel: This might seem odd, but I find flannels to be the most versatile item in my closet. They work with dresses, shorts, jeans, jackets... you name it. you can easily tie it around your waist in case you need a little something warm for the plane, or just if you need the perfect accent for your outfit. I'm always buying and packing one! This one I snagged from Groopdealz. My new obsession!